My photo
Kei te mihinui ki a koutou. Ko Horouta te Waka, Ko Hikurangi te Maunga, Ko Waiapu te Awa, Ko Porourangi te Tangata, Ko Ngati Porou te Iwi. Tena Koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa.

31.7.08

Te Rā Pare - Thursday 31 July


YES!! More of the wet stuff!!
Last day of the month and just a wrap up of July. Most of the required exercises I had done and wrote about on July 13, however, there were others that I had added to my Link List and I hadn't mentioned. I've added
Manukau Public Libraries;which is a RSS; Tagnautica this is a really fun application which puts words together in a fun way; Unshelved a comic based on a library and librarians, it also is interesting to see the many series; LibraryThing where a few of my chosen books are on a slide show; fd's Flickr Toys I could have (and did) spend ages playing with the many applications, Bubblr was one where I put together a series of photos (from Flickr) to create a slide show, this is at the bottom of my blog, Hocknerizer is what I used to do my blog header; Flickr: Hikurangi's Photostream I have a 'stream' of photos with Flickr, but I found Picasa Web Albums easier to use, especially when it came to my slide show at the top of the page. I also found a site called , Bravenet which was another site for more applications, I liked the idea that I could have a counter on my blog, but more so I could see at what time I had visits. I added the Technorati side show a while ago, I think it was because I'm a Matrix fan and I liked the black and green colour scheme. I have now joined Technorati Profile so that I could access heaps of info including 'the most popular blogs,' that I might one day require. A mashup that I liked was twittervision, it was a combination of Twitter, Facebook and 3D earth, it was cool to see people on the net, writing in different languages in short sentences, as it happened. Joining RADIO.BLOG.CLUB I got to choose different songs that can be played at home, but not on our work pc's. I liked searching different sites that were enjoyable and informative as well as being free. My major problem was that I had to join so many different sites and remember all of the passwords.

No comments:

Cute little Malaysian girl, singing.

Laughing Baby

A wee Scottish lass singing Three Craws.

Little Korean boy will make you smile.

Labels