My photo
Kei te mihinui ki a koutou. Ko Horouta te Waka, Ko Hikurangi te Maunga, Ko Waiapu te Awa, Ko Porourangi te Tangata, Ko Ngati Porou te Iwi. Tena Koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa.

7.8.08

Te Rā Pare - Thursday 07 August


Had dinner with my dear friend Kimmi.


Found my way around the Delicious site, so much so that I created a Hikurangi's Bookmarks on Delicious account, and added a few bookmarks. I can see the value in using this site as a resource, where I could find new sites by using the tags of others which would lead me to those sites. As well as this, my network badge is in the side bar.

Joined
Technorati Profile as previously mentioned and find it really interesting to be able to find the most popular blogs, searches, books, movies, videos and much more. Tagging is awesome, especially because it is linked with flickr and I could search though images as well. I even managed to claim my blog, create a a watchlist, and tag the bottom of this post. So exciting.



Kimmi, Delicious

No comments:

Cute little Malaysian girl, singing.

Laughing Baby

A wee Scottish lass singing Three Craws.

Little Korean boy will make you smile.

Labels