My photo
Kei te mihinui ki a koutou. Ko Horouta te Waka, Ko Hikurangi te Maunga, Ko Waiapu te Awa, Ko Porourangi te Tangata, Ko Ngati Porou te Iwi. Tena Koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa.

5.8.08

Te Rā Tū - Tuesday 5 August


'Haere Mai'



I found the library wiki
SJCPLSubjectGuides really interesting, they were created by the Reference Librarians and are guides that led patrons to resources in the Internet, the Library and in the community. Patrons were also invited to make suggestions. What I did like was that this library had a blog and librarians could be contacted by email. Librarians could also be contacted by four different 'messenger' services. As well as taking the patron to the catalogue, like all wikis, one could edit after joining and logging in. The BookLoversWiki was more of a book review site. Library Success: A best practices wiki and library wiki examples were interesting but you had to join up to edit anything and I guess I was just tired after all of the sites, I have already joined, not that I could think of anything to edit. The YouTube video was really good and I understood wikis better after watching it, which helped me add my favourites to the Sandbox Wiki PBwiki Learning 2.0 . (Which I had done a couple of weeks ago). At that time I also go a pbwiki account. ngati-akonga pbwiki

No comments:

Cute little Malaysian girl, singing.

Laughing Baby

A wee Scottish lass singing Three Craws.

Little Korean boy will make you smile.

Labels