My photo
Kei te mihinui ki a koutou. Ko Horouta te Waka, Ko Hikurangi te Maunga, Ko Waiapu te Awa, Ko Porourangi te Tangata, Ko Ngati Porou te Iwi. Tena Koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa.

18.8.08

Te Rā Hina – Monday 18 August

This cat has 'adopted us.' My daughter calls her Sakura, and I call it Sookie, because all she does it screech whenever anyone goes past, even while she is eating. Zoho Writer - Trademark
Yes, done the Zoho, I created the slide show that's at the top of the page. It was quite easy. I like the idea of Google Documents (there's a video at the bottom of my blog). One option is basically writing a document off line, then putting it online, for you and others (that you've invited) to add/edit the document, in this way, there are no longer multiple copies of the that doc. Love the templates as well.

No comments:

Cute little Malaysian girl, singing.

Laughing Baby

A wee Scottish lass singing Three Craws.

Little Korean boy will make you smile.

Labels