My photo
Kei te mihinui ki a koutou. Ko Horouta te Waka, Ko Hikurangi te Maunga, Ko Waiapu te Awa, Ko Porourangi te Tangata, Ko Ngati Porou te Iwi. Tena Koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa.

19.8.08

Te Rā Tū – Tuesday 19 August

It's raining again!! and today, I don't feel like putting anymore 'rain pictures' on my post.

So because I put Sookie on my post yesterday, I've decided to put our dog on today's post. She died a couple of years ago, but we still miss Bird, and yes her name was Birdie.

Had a look through the Web 2.0 awards and I like some of the favourites like Bebo , You Tube, Google Earth, as well as Geni, a geneology site. I looked into the Dostoc site, another place that has document templates, anything to make life easier. Finally, the last one I've tried, (for now) was G2Web2, it is awesome, it's a web directory, so I can find just about any site that I want.

The Gadget application is awesome!!! All you do is (1)go to the 'customize bar' at the top right of your blog. Then (2) go to the 'gadget link.' (3) Open it up and in the top right hand corner, is a search bar, (4) type in 'Maori,' (for example) then enter. I found 'He Kupu o Te Ra' that's how one of us got Indian music and another got a gadget that helps her play cords on a guitar.

Thanks Danielle, I really like the article you posted,
Future Proof your Library , so I've created a link.

No comments:

Cute little Malaysian girl, singing.

Laughing Baby

A wee Scottish lass singing Three Craws.

Little Korean boy will make you smile.

Labels