My photo
Kei te mihinui ki a koutou. Ko Horouta te Waka, Ko Hikurangi te Maunga, Ko Waiapu te Awa, Ko Porourangi te Tangata, Ko Ngati Porou te Iwi. Tena Koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa.

20.8.08

Te Rā Apa – 20 August *Week 9 - # 20



We were asked to embed a You Tube video. I have done quite a few in previous posts, so this isn't new to me.
I was going to choose another lovely little one singing, and there are quite a few. However, it must be the time, or this 'wet, wet, wet weather' which led me to choose the All Blacks doing 'Kapa o Pango.' This haka was revived by Derek Lardelli, and led by Rico Gear, both of whom are Ngati Porou.
We were also asked how this site could help our patrons. I think that this could be used as another resource especially in research, and it could also be found that some people (myself included) are more visually inclined. How did I put my video on my post? (1) Go to the You Tube site and after having chosen the type of video that I wanted to watch, (2) by putting it in the 'search bar.' I then played it. The 'embed code' came up on the right of the video. (3) I copied the code. (4) Went back to my post, then 'pasted' the code in the panel where I'm writing at this moment. (5) Just under this I wrote my message. Publish post. Done. Hope this helps anyone who needs it.

No comments:

Cute little Malaysian girl, singing.

Laughing Baby

A wee Scottish lass singing Three Craws.

Little Korean boy will make you smile.

Labels