My photo
Kei te mihinui ki a koutou. Ko Horouta te Waka, Ko Hikurangi te Maunga, Ko Waiapu te Awa, Ko Porourangi te Tangata, Ko Ngati Porou te Iwi. Tena Koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa.

12.8.08

Te RāTū - Tuesday 12 August


Ok, ok, I adore these little ones, and I do like the photographs in the Te Ao Hou magazine as well.



WOW, I've found the 'gadgets' that are available with our blogs, yehaa. I've added 'He kupu o te Ra,' awesome, as well as a calendar (that's the control person in me), Inspirational Quotes and Pictures, I do like quotes, and photographs, well enough said. That's why I've got Places to See. The reason why I added 'Things to ponder' is because I enjoy those little titbits of info, even though they had to be pretty good, because they came with advertising and I was on the point of not adding them. I've also found all of these library related gadgets, search answers etc, fantastic. Learning to sign, when I have a spare moment. Near the bottom of my blog are Common Craft videos on RSS, Wiki, Social Bookmarking and Podcasting.

No comments:

Cute little Malaysian girl, singing.

Laughing Baby

A wee Scottish lass singing Three Craws.

Little Korean boy will make you smile.

Labels